• A new shahadah struggling with how to transition your wardrobe into a modest one?
• Is it difficult to dress professionally and maintain your commitment to wearing hijab?
• Is your closet overwhelmed with jilbabs, abayas & hijabs and you still have nothing to wear?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, THEN ITS TIME FOR HIJABOLOGY!
- 4798 Rockbridge Road, Stone Mountain, GA 30083
Hijabology is a workshop series dedicated to helping sisters fulfill the religious commandment of wearing Hijab while expressing their personalities with modest flair. A general overview of the elements of modest style and the benefits of a functional wardrobe will precede the series of topic sessions. Each session cultivates a necessary skill to creating a functional, modest wardrobe plus shopping!
• Wardrobe Essentials – how to build a wardrobe & top 10 must haves for a complete wardrobe
• Modest Transitions – how to transition your wardrobe into a modest wardrobe
Project: Modest Swag: Styling Competition for guests to demonstrate the new skills learned during the Hijabology workshop.
Participants may volunteer to compete in the Project: Modest Swag competition to win a Personal Styling Session in their home!
Admission: $25 admission includes swag bag with snacks and refreshments to be served.